What Does The Learning Path Provide
- Very small classes (no more than 8 children per class). This enables the school to cater for individual needs and to give individual attention to each child,
- Teaching staff that are experienced in teaching pupils with developmental and communication delays,
- Additional support from teaching assistants,
- Combined teaching and therapy suggestions and activities in class.
- The use of signed speech throughout the school to aid communication and teaching and learning across the curriculum
- A range of specialist programmes, resources and teaching materials to support teaching and learning. Individual Educational programme for each child and is developed for the child’s specific needs.
- A practical based curriculum with hands on experiences to teach and reinforce concepts.
- On site therapy.